Top USA Casino and Bonus Guide
When it comes to finding the top USA casinos, many players get confused. This is the reason we created our website to provide USA players with accurate and up to date information on new sites, new laws, and the best bonus and promotional deals.
Are USA Players Allowed to Gamble Offshore?
One of the biggest misconceptions is that USA casino players can't enjoy online gambling. This isn't true and while there are some US federal laws that have to be taken into consideration, none of these pertains to legal offshore USA casinos. All states have their own laws relating to gambling but none of them make it illegal to play at offshore gambling sites. This means that you can legally play at online casinos that accept American players and enjoy all the perks that come with it such as playing from the comfort of your own home, bigger jackpots, a larger range of games, and more. Of course, it is highly recommendable that players only choose the top USA casinos and accept nothing less.
Searching for the best USA casino options on the Internet might seem like a difficult task that is going to take a long time but do not worry because you do not have to go through this at all. You will be happy to learn that our website lists all the top USA casinos and bonus offers that you can claim. Our experts do the hard work of examining and testing everything about USA casinos to ensure that they are licensed and legal, offer the best bonuses and promotions codes such as free spins and no deposit deals, are safe and secure, and more.
What States have Online Gambling Sites?
There are currently five states that allow and have their own online gambling sites with bonuses and promotions. More states are expected to follow. Below you will find information on each of these.
- New Jersey: New Jersey passed its online gambling law back in 2013 allowing casinos in Atlantic City to apply for online gambling licenses and offer poker and casino sites with bonuses and promotions to players. New Jersey is the current leader when it comes to USA casino gambling. You will find that all the major casino operators have a New Jersey-based USA casino that offers both new and existing players bonuses and promotions. New Jersey casinos offer hundreds of top slots as well as table games like video poker, blackjack, Pai Gow Poker, baccarat, keno, and more. Several also include live dealer tables with the action streamed live from Atlantic City studios. It is important to note that these online casinos must be operated through a land-based casino licensee.
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania legalized online casinos in 2017 and while there are no official sites launched yet, there are expected to be some by the end of 2019. With the new laws passed, there will be 13 operators looking to apply for USA casino licenses to supply online casino games and everything is regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. Two big companies, MGM and Golden Nugget have received licenses and we expect these to be top USA casinos with brilliant bonuses and promotions once they launch.
- Delaware: Delaware became the first US state to legalize online gambling back in 2012 but their market didn't open up until November 2013. Those looking for top USA casinos in Delaware will find them from Delaware Park, Dover Downs, and Harrington Raceway. They all offer a range of slots, blackjack, roulette, and video poker as well as great bonus offers and regular promotion opportunities for returning customers.
- Nevada: Nevada home to the best land-based casinos in the United States still has a relatively small online casino presence. USA players will find an online poker site WSOP NV which is excellent and offers the chance to win WSOP tournament entries. New online casinos are expected to release though.
- West Virginia: This is the fifth US state to legalize online casinos and this only happened in March 2019. Everything is been overseen by the West Virginia Lottery Interactive Wagering Act which gave the five casinos in the state the go-ahead to develop their own USA casinos and poker sites. This means there could be five new online casinos and poker rooms launching soon. No timeframe for these has been set out and regulations for online gambling in West Virginia won't come before 2020 so it will be after this.
US Banking Options with no Limitations
The top USA casinos will allow players to deposit and withdraw without limitations as well as provide them with top bonuses and promotions. The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act prohibits banks and payment processors from sending money to offshore casinos which can mean that banking options are limited. To help, we have listed the best USA casino options for players like you to use.
- Visa: The easiest way to make a deposit or withdrawal at any USA casino is by using a Visa debit, credit, or prepaid card. If you are planning to use a prepaid card for the USA casino of your choice, you will first want to make sure that it is for international use.
- MasterCard: This USA casino option is trickier and while some sites will allow it for deposits, most won't allow it for withdrawals so make sure to check first.
- Bitcoin: A lot of players use Bitcoin at top offshore USA casinos for anonymity and other benefits as well. This is a digital currency that isn't regulated and is anonymous. It can be used for both deposits and withdrawals and many of the top USA casinos have special Bitcoin bonus offers and promotion coupons. There are no laws to regulate the use of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and this makes it the ideal choice.
- Bank Wire: This is another method that can be used for withdrawals and it is very safe. It can take longer to receive your winnings though.
- Check: Some sites will still allow you to cash out and receive your winnings via check. There can be fees associated with this method and the minimum amount you can request tends to be higher than any of the other methods so do read the USA casino bank terms before making your choice. Also, keep in mind that a check might take a bit longer to get to you than other possible options.
How to Find the Top USA Casinos
Our experts put all new casinos through vigorous testing, and they must pass our strict criteria in order to be recommended on our Top USA casinos list. Below are some of the things to look for when searching for a top site with great bonuses and promotions to play at.
- Licensed and Regulated: One of the most important things to look at is that the site you choose to play at not only accepts USA players but that it is also licensed and regulated by a reputable gambling authority.
- Safe and Secure: The website should include the latest SSL encryption software which protects player data and encrypts all transactions. This is a must-have safety protocol.
- Games Selection: A top USA casino will have a great selection of games including slots, table games such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, a range of video poker titles, progressive jackpots, and some will even include a live dealer section. The software provider should be trusted and licensed to provide games in the United States too. RTG is one such software provider.
- Welcome Bonus and Regular Promotions: The best welcome bonus by far is one that is 100% risk free. A no deposit free cash bonus or no deposit free spins offer will let USA players enjoy free games and win real cash too. A first deposit bonus will also be offered or a welcome package. We check to make sure the bonus terms and conditions are fair and that the wagering requirements can be met. We also look at the games that can be played. Regular promotions are another thing we look at and this includes regular reloads, cashback offers, free spins, and loyalty programs.
- Mobile Casino Compatibility: More and more players prefer gaming on the go and a mobile casino is a must today. We check for dedicated apps for iOS and Android mobiles as well as ensuring that the website is fully optimized for mobile users too.
- Banking: Top USA casinos will provide plenty of banking options for players to choose from including credit cards, eWallets, and bitcoin. We also look at the speed of withdrawals and how easy it is for players to fund their accounts since these two factors can heavily impact players' experience.
Types of New Player Bonuses
There are various types of new players bonuses that USA players will find from gambling sites that want to entice them into creating an account and playing as much as possible, but all of these can be placed into two categories.
- Deposit Bonus: This is the standard new player offering and it is usually a percentage match on your first deposit. An example of this is 100% up to $200. This means your first deposit will be doubled up to $200. There are also welcome packages which offer much larger amounts of free cash and these are match deposit offers that are spread out over a number of deposits; many of these even include free spins for players to experience select slots titles at the site in question. There are wagering requirements and terms and conditions to meet before you can withdraw your winnings.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a risk-free offer for new players who register for a real money account. There are three different types of no deposit bonuses; free cash, free spins, and free time. The free cash offer will often get you between $10 and $25 when you complete the registration form. This can be used to play a selection of slots and table games and you can win real money. Free spins are exactly what they sound like; a number of free slots games. They have a fixed bet amount and can be tied to a specific game. The free time no deposit bonus is where new players receive a large balance and an hour in which to play as many games as they can and meet the wagering requirements. It should be noted that wagering requirements for a no deposit bonus are higher than the deposit match and the amount you can win is often capped at $100 or less (depending on the casino).
Types of Existing Player Offers
All our recommended top USA casinos have a range of regular promotions for returning players. We have listed these below.
- Reloads: These are deposit matches and although not as high a percentage as the welcome bonus they are a great way to boost your bankroll every time you fund your account.
- Cashback: Monthly or weekly cashback offers are great. They offer players a percentage between 10% and 15% back on their losses from the previous week or month.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Special Offers: These are special offers that can vary. Some sites have slots tournaments, prize draws, free spins, no deposit codes, and special prize giveaways for regular players. You find all the details on these on the casino's promotion page.
- Loyalty Casino Program: Loyalty programs reward players with comp points for every wager they make. These points add up and can then be redeemed for free cash. Loyalty programs also reward players with free spins, bigger reloads, faster withdrawals, and more.
Now that you know what to expect from a top USA casino, the next step is to find the right one for you. Take a look at our best American Casino list and our up to date bonus codes page where you'll find all the latest offers to get you started.